- We are excited to announce Daily Zoom® 30-minute high-intensity interval training (H.I.I.T.) classes including strength and cardio intervals.
- Keep your workout routine going and experience a personalized live class with your favorite Circuit Works trainers from anywhere in the world. We miss you and can’t wait to see your smiling faces on ZOOM®!
live stream classes on zoom®
Every Friday after the 5pm class we will have a surprise special guest to participate and add value to everyone’s individual experience offering tips and guidance in health, fitness, and overall well being.
We have genetically evolved to experience the tangible benefits of human connection, which include an increased feeling of belonging, purpose, happiness, self-worth and confidence. … Because of how we are wired to experience social pain and pleasure, meaningful human connection is a necessity, not a luxury. Here at Circuit Works we are proud to do our part with an answer to that we call Après-Sweat.
For 15 to 30 minutes after class you are welcome to this group chat experience with our trainers and participants. Come join us!
Save $10 bucks when you buy the six-class package for only $50. Zoom into a live stream class any day of the week!
- Click one of the links above (six-classes or single class) – you’ll be prompted to Log in to your Circuit Works Account and register for your Livestream virtual zoom class.
- Not a member? Just create an account and register as part of the checkout process after selecting one of the options above!
- Drop in single class for $10
- 6 Pack for $50
- Monthly unlimited members can unfreeze their membership for full access to all livestream classes.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to unfreeze your membership.
- Complimentary Sunday 11:30 AM classes are donation based only. Click Here for direct donation link to our gofundme page that is shared with our trainers.
- To optimize your experience, download the Zoom app prior to class.
- Check your email 30 Minutes before class for the private link to your virtual class.
- Classes can be viewed on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Grab a towel, water and a mat.
- A set of light and/or heavy weights
- Ankle band
- Handle band
- No weights or bands? No problem. Check out this link for creative ways to use household items. If none of those house items are available to you no worries. The instructor may or may not use them but even if the instructor does, he/she will always give alternatives for them.
We are a family first, and no one should feel left out of these workouts. If you are experiencing financial difficulties but still want to BURN, email us at email@example.com for a special COVID discount rate. Tune in to our Instagram for daily workout tips, and inspiration + ways to stay fit from home. We can’t express how grateful we are for your continued support through these challenging times.
SUPPORT OUR CIRCUIT WORKS FAMILY
It is with a heavy heart that we inform you that as of March 13, 2020, the Circuit Works Studio is temporarily closed due to Covid-19. The health and safety of our clients and staff always comes first and we will reopen when safe to do so and in accordance with local authorities and state guidelines. We look forward to seeing you then!
We’ve Gone Live
Maintaining your health, fitness, and well-being is now more important than ever. Although our physical studio is closed we still want to see your beautiful faces. So, we’re bringing Circuit Works to you, right in the comfort of your own home. You can see your favorite Circuit Works Trainers and experience a live class from anywhere in the world! Check the schedule to sign up, you’ll receive a link to the Zoom class 30 minutes before. To optimize your class experience, download the Zoom app to your device prior to class.
Our Valued Team
Like many of you, the orders to stay at home have had a significant financial impact on our businesses and livelihoods, forcing us to make the difficult decision to reduce hours and furlough many of our beloved staff. Most of our Circuit Works Trainers are full-time trainers only and this has affected them the most. Should you want to make personal contributions to help support any of them during this difficult time, we have a shared GoFundMe account listed below.
Remember that this is temporary, we will only be a click away so make sure to follow us on instagram @circuitworks as we will be posting fitness facts, live streaming workout tips, and at-home fitness content daily. Circuit Works is a family and community, let’s do #SocialDistanceFitness be #AloneTogether to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Together we will re-emerge stronger and more resilient than ever.
We are still here for you and answering emails at at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and please take care of each other during this tumultuous time. Stay tuned for updates and information in the interim, you’ll be the first to know as soon as we have more information to share.
With love, gratitude, and hope,
Raphael and The Circuit Works Team