Sculpted Arms? Yes Please!
Who doesn’t love the look of nice sculpted arms!? Here are some tips we thought you’d enjoy to achieve that sculpted look.
1. Bicep curls Your biceps are the strongest of all arm muscles and make a great curve just above the elbow. Make sure to perform bicep curls with three hand positions: palms up, palms down, and thumbs to the side. Perform 12 repetitions to the front and then 12 repetitions of each to the side.
2. Monkey bars Swinging across the monkey bars isn’t just for kids. It’s a great way to shape up those arms. Try to climb across and back for 2-3 minutes. This works all the muscles around your shoulders. Pull-ups are always a no brainer at the park, and to really challenge yourself, try a wide grip hang for as long as you can.
3. Swimming I mean…have you seen Michael Phelps arms? Back stroke, breast stroke, butterfly, you name it swimming is a killer arm workout and amazing for the heart! If you have access to a pool its a great idea to add swimming drills into your workout routines.
4. Row and press Super sent bent over rows and shouder presses to hit multiple angels on your shoulders for that rounded sculpted look. Since your shoulders are in fact muscles, the growth of them will give you definition. So don’t be afraid to grab weights on the heavier side.
5. Cardio Burning calories is key to having that tight toned look. Mix up sprinting and HIIT with a little steady state or incline treadmill drills to burn calories fast!!!
6. Boxing Models from Cara Delevingne to Gigi Hadid swear by the results of this intense workout. Saladino likes it for its metabolism-boosting cardio benefits, which are coupled with resistance training. “When you’re striking a bag, you are tensing your muscles, flexing and extending against the impact of the bag, all the while getting your heart rate to a high level.” The result? Strong, shapely arms.